Friday, June 6, 2008

The trots

Everybody here gets the runs. It is just a fact of expatriate life in Cairo.

When I taught the kindy class yesterday I had a little boy run past me streaming poop down his pant legs, the other teacher was like "Whats that smell?" And I was like "ummmm poop."

Kindy was fun, and I have another half day of it on Sunday. They are rehearsing a play and the children's delivery is very funny. One of the little girls is very soft spoken so the teachers keep telling them to be louder, and she isn't getting any louder but the girl who acts opposite of her has taken their words to heart.

"YOU HAVE TO GO TO OZ!!!!!!! THE GREEN CITY, GO NOW!!!! IT HAS EMERALDS!!"
Hee hee hee

Two weeks of school left to go, and then two to three weeks of summer school. This has been good, I will be able to pay off one credit card, and pay off most of my debts. The school renewed my working visa until November, so if I wanted I could stay and work here until November.

I am having so much fun here.

No comments: