Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So the school year has come to an end. All the classrooms are packed, and the school is empty of all little people.

Until Sunday.

Sunday is when Summer Camp begins! 85 Students and 6 teachers, it will be an interesting two weeks.

After that we go to the dahab, which is like tofino only African beach side.

Valerie has accepted another year long position at the school which means I will come home in August, stay until just before X-mas, and then leave for another 6 months. I have applied for residence housing and a student loan. Another 6 months of work at the school is a god thing it will pay for the rest of my degree at Malaspina, and help alleviate some of my debts. Also I have registered for my esl certification in August so that is a go.

phew...

No comments: