Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Its getting hot out herrrrrre

43 degrees yesterday. FORTY-FREAKIN-THREE!!
Phew. I taught a drama class in the morning and I had rivers of sweat pouring down my back, it was gross. No wonder all the Canadians go home over summer, phew!! Most of the teachers will be leaving around the 25th of this month, while Valerie and I brave the heat and terrors of summer school!! After summer school I think the two of us will be travelling to the Dahab, a summery resort place about 8 hours out of Cairo.

Today I am working half the day, which is good, better than no time at all I suppose. I worked with the grade sevens this morning and it went well, it is always nice when things come together.

Valerie spoke to someone about her finances and it has really set her mind at ease, which is good, because angry Valerie is not fun.

I'm having some problems transferring money from here to my accounts in Canada. As a result it looks as though Allan's power may get cut off...oooops.

No comments: