Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pump it!

I was doing creative movement with the grade seven class this morning and I was amazed at the difference between their scenes and the scenes the grade four students had created previously. The grade fours were much more creative and far better thought out, I think it must be hormones and inhibitions that creep in with age.

Turns out other teachers are going to cover for the music teacher who left. I love working with the kids and wish I could stay on here next year.

Tomorrow and Sunday I am going to be teaching kindergarten...yikes! Should be fun and I will have two class assistants which is good.

Allan is vacillating between forgiving me and hating me with every email he sends, poor guy this must be tough for him. I think I mourned the death of this relationship too long ago to be much affected by it now.

2 comments:

Brilm said...

Be prepared to have them attached to you... I spent the day shaking them off, there was always one attached to a leg, or trying to sit on top of you. Keep them moving, busy, and singing, and try and wear them out! :)

Khali said...

yeah their parents will appreciate that!

He'll get thru it. You did. <3