Sunday, September 28, 2008

Paul Newman is dead and that sucks

I got into some trouble yet again for saying something to someone when I wasn't supposed to. The problem was that I did not realize I wasn't supposed to say anything. This has kind of been an on going theme in my life.

Lets face it I'm just not very good at keeping secrets that I don't care about. If I know it is a life and death deal of course I won't tell anyone. If I know that telling someone your secret will cause you horrid embarrassment of course I won't tell anyone.

If, on the other and, I think your story is funny and harmless (and you haven't told me not to tell people) assume it will be passed along.

Also a great actor died today. Paul Newman, he was more than just a pair of blue eyes. If you want some kind of obituary go to a news site, I'm just a fan saddened by this loss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this must be the "dangerous to know" part of your blog title