Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For Lindsie from Namool

True Blood is a series based on a bunch of novels written by Charlaine Harris. The show is written by Allan Ball the genius behind American Beauty and Six Feet Under. It is mysterious, supernatural and very sexy. True Blood is the name of a synthetic blood which means vampires can survive without hurting people so they have come out of hiding. It all takes place in the Southern states and has a cool atmostphere. I like the characters they aren't what I expected. In particular I really like Tara, the best friend of Sookie the main character. Tara says all the things I wish I could get away with saying. Sookie is a waitress who can hear what people are thinking. One day a vampire walks into the bar...

3 comments:

Brilm said...

I don't know why they didn't just call it Southern Vampire.

Gnome said...

true we should write a letter

Lindsie said...

That sounds good. I like Alan Ball and TV shows about vampires. I also like the new Dr. Who. Have you seen it?