Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lost in Translation

Julie the German intern and I were hanging out and she decided it was important to do a handstand. So she proceeded to try and do so. Only she wasn't quite getting it and fell a lot. Worried about the loud bumps (it was like 9pm) I asked who would hear her beneath us.

"Oh don't vorry," she said in her charming German accent "Downstairs they are beating off horses."

This of course is exactly the kind of thing that sends me into convulsions of laughter, I had tears running down my face as I struggled to control myself. (She meant betting on horses btw).

In other news it looks as though I may be able to take possession of the condo as early as the first of October, cross your fingers everybody!!

Also I may have agreed to do a King Swing bungy jump...not sure how that came about...huh.

No comments: