Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oy vey

Thin walls are not great. Last night I couldn't find my earplugs so I tried to sleep without them, which as it turns out wasn't going to happen. One of the other students was entertaining on the other side of the wall that my headboard rests against. His partner was very loud. At first they were just flirting and doing homework and she was being loud and flirty like a 16 year old, and that was obnoxious. Then they got quiet and naively I thought oh good, they are going to sleep. No. No they did not sleep. Then the ooing started, which I took to mean one of two things:
1) He had a perverted dove trapped in his room
2) His girlfriend was a really loud sexual partner.

It was not number one, although she really did kind of sound like a fucked up bird (no pun intended). When it was all over she said loudly (as if she knows how to speak any other way) "Wham bam thank-you mam!"

1 comment:

Khali said...

way classy *shudder*