Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The knee bones connected to the something bone...

I can't believe how much I am enjoying school. Anthropology was the right choice. I am fascinated by all the biological stuff I am learning, particularly the skeletal structure. What I found most interesting this morning, as I was going through a box of human bones, is the amount of variation that exists on the inside of the body. We are all as different on the inside as we are on the outside. How cool is that? Right yes, not at all really, I'm a giant nerd. :)

I don't really have anything interesting to post at the moment. Which is probably just as well, Terry Pratchett wrote in one of his books of an ancient curse "May you live in interesting times."
Which is funny and apt because of course interesting times are always times of change and often conflict.

At any rate I will be posting as often as possible when I am in Africa. I am so excited about this trip, I try to fit the word Africa into almost every conversation I have these days.

No comments: