Tuesday, November 4, 2008

creme de la creme

I'm going to miss Julie the German intern. We are having so much fun together. Tonight I was sitting here innocently doing my homework when I hear this funny little sputter from behind me.
Me: Why are you drinking whipped cream?
Her: Oooh no wonder the milk tastes so strange.

So she decides that her banana bread would taste nice with whipped cream, and enters into the kitchen. We have no electric mixer so she decides to whip the cream by hand. That was about 20 minutes ago. Right now she is seated in front of the tv still whipping away. I don't have the heart to tell her its just not going to happen :)

We spent the night at Jessica's earlier this week and Julie decided it would be ok to steal some of Jessica's fancy chocolate. She is such a funny girl. When we were at the turtle she would borrow people's toothbrushes and sneak into boys bedrooms and steal their covers.

No comments: