Thursday, November 13, 2008

The end of an era



Juli the German intern leaves today on a jet-plane for Brussels. I took her over to Vancouver on Monday and we spent three days poking around in a wet and miserable city.

When I got back late Wednesday my new roommate has moved in, and there was a funny smell.
As it turns out Jimmy the new roommate had to move out of his last place in a bit of a hurry so he stashed his things all over the place. Rather unfortunetly for him one of the places he stashed his things (in particular his mattress) was inundated with fish guts. Yes, his mattress was marinated in fish guts. So he got it steam cleaned with some fancy chemicals resulting in the funny smell. So my house still smells a little bit weird. Jimmy doesn't drink, he seems very respectful, and he fixed my internet.

No comments: