Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Binge and purge

New resolution: buy less stuff. In fact, I am going to purge a great deal of my belongings in the next little while. I'm having a clothing swap on Nov 22nd if anyone is interested and I'm going to donate a huge amount of my books so if you want to go through them before I chuck them come to the clothing swap!

I enjoy moving around, I do not enjoy lugging around extraneous crap with me. It took me one day to pack and move all of my crap out of Allan's house, why oh why has it taken me the better part of two weeks to unpack and organize? Possibly because I have no shelves. Right now the majority of my books are occupying my linen closet and window sills.

I also have a huge pile of boxes in my dining room which is slowly dwindling. I tried walking them over to the recycle box behind the mall but a security guard caught me and said it wasn't for public dumping. So now I am sneaking over there after dark on my super secret box eradication mission.

No comments: