Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Connection Broken Please Try Again

Argh, internet has been down for most of the last week. I try to get online where and when I can but it is a bit hectic.

Today I had my first call for supply teaching, I taught for a half a day but they paid me for a full day because of all the volunteer work I have been doing.

I have supplied the drama units for grade one, three, four, and both of the grade seven classes. None of this was paid work but it introduced me to teachers and got my foot in the door.

Summer camp is a bit of a question mark I don't know what is going on there. Enrollment looks low so I'm not sure if it is going to go ahead or not, please god let it happen!!

I really enjoy the kids in Valerie's class, they are just too much fun. They all misbehave but that is part of their charm :)

1 comment:

Khali said...

/sends good karma to Nomes


Hope the summer camp thing works out!