Friday, March 28, 2008

WTF?

I have a carpet in my backyard, a carpet of snow. In March... Snow!!

In other news, I hate all men everywhere. All of them no exceptions, Santa-Fucking-Clause is included, everyone with a penis, let no man be left behind!

Just kidding. I've had a few conversations in the last week where people have been writing off entire genders, and races, and I thought it might be interesting to hate an entire group of people for no good reason for about 5 minutes. At the risk of sounding a little hallmark the experience was totally empty.

3 comments:

Khali said...

I have been known, on occasion, to say something along the lines of "men suck" and then I think about that for a few seconds and realise that several of them don't...

Gnome said...

It wasn't you, it was a mutual chum of ours of the male persuasion.

Khali said...

Nomes. Do Not Apologize. You were not annoying and I enjoyed the fact that I got to spend the day with you. And actually I think it's good you got me thinking, really. The damn you and the shaking of the fist is merely for dramatic affect.