Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Weekend

So had the best ferry boat trip ever on Friday night. I went outside and it was totally completely dark and freezing so there wasn't anyone else out there. The sky was completely clear so the stars were amazing! The other cool things was all the lights coming from homes and warning beacons along the route. It was just a really beautiful experience.

I got to see my cousin dance, and she is a power house. I love seeing her dance, it is just a pleasure. Unfortunately the choreography was total crap, it was really, really bad. Everyone in our row complained at the end. Some of the parents were livid, it was baaaad.

Had an interesting conversation with my Aunt, she was saying that creative people are more prone to depression, which totally makes sense. She suggested some books I should read...who knew life came with homework?

1 comment:

Khali said...

Are we prone to depression because we're creative, or creative because we're prone to depression?

Do we feel things more keenly because we have the ability and/or desire to express ourselves through our creativity or is it the other way around?