Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hung Over

It was worth it. I hope Lindsie had a happy birthday. I know I certainly had fun.


And then there was this morning. I'm groggy as all hell, I didn't realize how drunk I was. I mean I wasn't crawling on all fours, vomity crazy drunk, but I was inebriated. Allan woke me up around 9-ish so I called him all kinds of horrible things, which I felt he totally deserved, he on the other hand felt I was being slightly unreasonable. He had bought me breakfast, and wanted a hug. I wanted sweet oblivion of sleep, and he had disturbed my slumber, bastard.

Jazz is really fluffy.

I might still be drunk.

Happy Easter

4 comments:

Khali said...

Hehe I did have a good time!

Anonymous said...

it is agreed, we all had a good time at Lindsie's party no matter the day after stuff. I wasn't really hung over but I did think the sun was a little to bright.
Amber

Lindsie said...

I wasn't hung over at all! Did I drink less? I don't remember...

Gnome said...

LOL Everyone drank less than Amber, but then she is freakishly tall...