Thursday, February 14, 2008

I need a wealthy husband

So I am still losing weight, I am at 139 right now from 155. Yay me! I am trying to get more active by taking the dog for walks but he has the mistaken idea that walks are meant to be tug of war sessions and it is difficult to convince him otherwise. It is proving difficult to eat healthy around Allan, he eats like a monster snd stays as skiiny as a pole. I hate Allan and his super duper metabolism. Stupid skinny boyfriend.

School is going ok, I started off ahead of the curve and then somewhere along the way I got behind and now I am trying to catch up.

Things with Allan are awkward, I guess all I can do is hang in here until April.

I did a really great card reading for myself last night. It was a bit of a reality check, it said I needed to stop focusing on the unreal and daydreams. One of the cards talked about having mercy and compassion and knowing when to leave.

I'm looking forward to change, I know it will be sad but it is necessary.

No comments: