Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Vomit II

So I don't post here that often anymore, and I am going to make a concentrated effort to do more posts, especially while I am in Egypt.

Anyway I have an exam in an hour and quite honestly that has turned my tummy into queezy land. This happens to me every term!! Yesterday before my exam I was retching in the toilet at the library,
"Yeah tah for the books, oh scuse me RRRRRRRAAAAAALLLLLLPPPHHH!!"
Thats how you make friends Naomi style.
Seriously there was this stuning girl in the loo, wearing all kinds of expensive clothes, with her hair and make-up all perfect looking all concerned (but not wrinkeling her brow) asking me if I was ok. LOL I was standing over a toilet in my grubby snow boots, in old jeans, my hair in a messy bun with a $6 t-shirt on thinking fuck-off lady.
"Yup, thanks I'm fine."
She was so nice, and I just wanted her to piss-off.
Honestly vomiting is really just a one person activity. It isn't a spectator sport. I am not bulemic or anorexic and I have sort of grown accustomed to puking on exam days, but thats a little hard to explain to the complete stranger who thinks you are crazy. Argh I just want the evil tummy butterflies to go away, Valerie advised me to sit near the garbage pail just in case. Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Khali said...

man, mummies are so full of good advice, yes?