Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jet lag

So it has been an interesting few days. We woke up at 3am and drove over the malahat amid snow flurries, at which point one of our wipers stopped working. We made it to the airport with little time to spare. Had a 6 hour stop over in Toronto, bored stupid. Had a horrible seat mate on the flight to London he stole my pillow! Time is going surrprisingly fast at heathrow, there are SO many people here! Am doing a lot of people watching. Lots of flouro orange suitcases this year must be a trend. I am so exhausted I have been making all kinds of silly mistakes. Also I stink, forgot to put deodorant in my onboad baggage.

1 comment:

Khali said...

Oh gawd, I remember feeling like that in Schiphol Airport! And I forgot toothpaste... paid like 3 euros for a pack of gum because my mouth tasted weird.