Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cairo Day 1.5

Mom brought me home the day before yesterday around 1am. It was fun she has a cab driver she has made friends with called Crazy Magdi. He drove us to Mom's new apartment, all of her roomates are under 30, in fact they are all younger than me. Really nice people, and I met a whole bunch of the because she had a massive X-mas dinner with all of her friends from school planned for yesterday evening, it was a bit overwhelming because of my jetlag but it was also nice. I have access to the internet every day here at Mom's apartment so I will be able to upload pictures of my travels. We leave tonight for our cruise from Luxor to Aswan at 4am our time. This morning I was up around 3am wandering around, my inner clock has not adjusted it'self yet to Egyptian time. I had some nice quiet time with Mom this morning. I have been offered a job at the school which would start in January, they need someone to put together a production for the end of year. I am thinking about it, there are al kinds of reasons to say no, but I'm giving it due consideration, I don't want to dismiss the oppurtunity out of hand. I haven't discussed this with Allan yet. The position would last until the summer, and `i would earn $75 American a day and `I wouldn't have to pay for rent or food.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds interesting Naomi, could be a solution to many of your problems.
Amber.

Khali said...

It could be, indeed. But you must ask yourself "is this what I really want?"

Whatever you decide it's the right one. *wink*

Love ya Nomes!

Khali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Khali said...

It could be, indeed. But you must ask yourself "is this what I really want?"

Whatever you decide it's the right one. *wink*

Love ya Nomes!