Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Small Rant

Shut the fuck up!
Seriously!
This morning in my class there were these two girls who would not stop talking. I could barely hear the Proff over their insipid banter. Honestly who cares about your Cancun vacations. twats! I don't spend $485 a class to listen to that kind of crap.

Then I went to the computer lab to do some work on my essay. Same thing happened! I can understand if you are in the computer lab working together with someone else on a project, that is fine. But if you are in the lab gabbing away about some girl who supposedly hates you, and has a perfect life, fully expect someone (me) to be tempted to throw a computer at you.

While I am pretty sure I have some unresolved anger issues, I was not the only one vexed.

1 comment:

Khali said...

keeeel them!

I mean.... nah, i mean that. :)