Saturday, March 24, 2007

Questions, Queries, etc.

I will do my toefl probably through U Vic on a bunch of weekends in July...maybe. I would have to figure out transportation. Anyone interested in taking that class with me, we could car pool? Only $954.00.

Right now the scenario that I am leaning towards is moving to Cairo for a year before going back to UBC. I think I'd like to spend a year or two abroad, maybe a year in Cairo, and a year in Korea. If anyone wants to come with I am open to destination changes, I just want to not be in Canada for sometime.

Once I finish the degree at UBC, I don't know what I will do, maybe some more time overseas, or maybe I will transfer to another university to study education.

I would really love to spend some more time in France. Maybe I will see about doing my education degree in Europe, or even more exciting...Halifax!

I think I had an epiphany the other day and it was a very simple one: I have to do what will make me happy, not what will please other people, or what society seems to dictate as appropriate. I won't ever be wealthy, I know that, but I want to be happy, and I think that is far more important. I can't worry about money, if I focused only on that I would never go anywhere or do anything.

Good Lord, I am turning into my Mother.

No comments: