Friday, March 23, 2007

Possibilities

I have been spending a great deal of time thinking about what to do when I am done at
U VIC. Here are some of my choices:

1) Do my toefl certificate
2) Go to Korea teach English there
3) Go to Cairo live with Valerie and teach English there
4) Go to Vancouver finish my theatre degree
5) Apply for the journalism program*
6) Apply for the librarian studies program*
7) Apply for the education program at any one of a number of universities*


*The last three are pretty much contingent on finishing my UBC degree.

2 comments:

Lindsie said...

ps to our conversation last night: where would go for your toefl? Van? Vic?

Amber Grant said...

I think you should finish up at UBC, but I also think you should do what would make you happy. What would make Naomi happy?