Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jiggidy Jog

I'm back. Well to be more precise I am in Vancouver. Tomorrow I will be travelling to the island and then on the 7th and maybe the eighth I will be moving all of my things and my Mother's things out of the Duncan house. So if any of you are into some heavy lifting or just want to stop by and say hey I will be at the Duncan residence all day on the 7th. Allan won't be there, his sister is getting married on Grouse mountain. Thank-god. Anyway it gives me two days in the house without him there. I spoke to him yesterday and he is quickly begining to hate me. Oh well, I can live with that. I have a new cell 250 668 4121 - BUT at the moment it is being utilized by my Mother so if you call or text it, she will be the happy recipient. Still looking for a place in Nanaimo, have found something that is tolerable but someone else made an offer first so have to wait and see. I start my esl certification course on the 9th so it will be a quick drive by visit :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is a serious offer of help if you need it. I've got me and my car, and we're good at toodling. Even if you just need a hand with a quick pack in order to get in and out of there quickly.

MSN, email, facebook, or phone call will all get me quickly.

Khali said...

oi. moving. *moral support*