Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mummy Dearest, or the Man Magnet.


I don't know who the man in the blue and white shirt is, but next to him is my 63 year old Mother. Next to her in the blue turban is Andre, a civil engineer from South Africa, he travels the world building wells. The fellow behind Andre is another international man of mystery, I have no idea who he is. Finally the young man in the red shirt is the one who tried to use me to marry his way out of Egypt, oh but I was tempted. I think the deal breaker was when he started telling me how I should be more obediant. His Mother died a year or two ago and Mom felt sorry for him and started feeding him. You know some older women collect cats, my Mom is just more ambitous.
Everywhere my Mother travels she seems to draw young men to her. She aquired 8 foster sons when she lived in the Solomons.

No comments: