Wednesday, February 14, 2007

On the Road Again, eventually.

I am going to Newfoundland YAY!!!!
A long term dream of mine is coming true I am going to the oldest city in North America!!!
Fucken rights!

We will be staying here, I know it looks swish but its the third cheapest hotel we could find. Why did we settle on the third cheapest?
Well since you asked, the cheapest would have meant Haggis, myself and Wee Mia sharing a bed. Last time I did that Wee Mia booted me in the head. So in order to prevent me walloping her back, Haggis has decided we will not all be sharing a bed.
Why not the second cheapest?
Because the second cheapest is way hell and gone, and the Battery Hotel is within walking distance to the happy couples home.


Disclaimer: Gnome does not beat small children.

2 comments:

Amber Grant said...

just think of the evils we can get up to in this new place where few people even know us!

Gnome said...

LOL we'll be sneaky